Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Where Previous Attempts Have Failed


Blogs are the big thing now. I have tried several unsuccessful attempts to jump on the blogosphere band wagon, but to no avail! I used to love to write...my earlier life, (before the loving complications of family), I would write all the time. It was quite therapeutic. That other life also had time for another one of my loves...reading. I am inching up to my mid-30s and have realized that after attempting to do it all as wife and mother, I need to revert back to past passions and just do the things that I used to love to do. This includes reading and writing, and maybe even a little golf now and then. So, here I am...blogging away...and cross my fingers that I continue to contribute a bit to this blog every day. I do lead a rather mundane life, but my quirkiness adds that extra little interesting spark that keeps me, my kids, and my husband smiling. So sit back and enjoy living the life of me, Shannon!
PS: Thats a picture of me having a wonderful time with my husband. We were in Vegas last week and happened to have lunch at this fabulous pub called the Nine Fine Irishmen. It was located in New York, New York. I loved the food, the beer, and, of course, the wonderful company. This is one of those rare candid shots of me. Seriously, I usually have the camera taking the candid shots! Anyway, believe it or not, I actually like this picture because Ken caught me really smiling...laughing...and very close to snorting!

No comments: