Friday, June 6, 2008

Got To Keep Trying

Well, today I was viewing someone else's blog, and she had a link to another blog with a link to another blog...anyway, the point is that I ended up taking a weight loss challenge. I just posted the link on here...its called 'The Munchy Monster Within'. I would love to lose 20 to 25 pounds. Problem is I have a hard time sticking to anything, (you know, that ADD thing), and will work at weight loss for about 3 weeks until the monthly cycle comes around and then I lose it, (not the weight, the willpower). The longest I stayed on anything was for almost 3 months. It was weight watchers. However, anything having to do with diet change is really difficult. No one in my family seems to like anything new. Or, I get the whole diet thing down and then we go somewhere, (like camping), and there it goes...out the door! So, I am accepting this weight loss challenge and will work at my little goals to lose these clingy 20 pounds! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: