Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Morning Day 3

Good morning. I am feeling better now that I have slept off the sad news I learned last night. Although, I woke up unsure of what day it was...thinking it might be Friday and realizing that it is actually Thursday. I must go to the school this morning for a very short PTA meeting. We are voting approval of the committees that our new president is forming. I'm on one of the committees, but sad to say, i'm not sure what the committee is for. I plan on staying to watch an awards ceremony the school is putting on...then I will go home for a brief time only to come back to do Yard Duty around lunch time. I will be so happy when school is out and I can actually focus on our house and the kids! I never thought that I would look forward to the kids being home for almost 3 months!
Also, congratulations Barrak Obama...for winning the Democratic Presidential Nomination! I did vote for Hilary, but I will be more than happy to vote for Obama this fall! I think he will be the best person to run against McCain! I have been crossing my fingers that the change in Presidency will bring about more positive effects for our nation!

No comments: