Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back Again

Well, I know, I know...that whole blogging thing didn't last very long for me. But, I'm back to try it again and see where it takes me!

I am so excited. We are leaving to go on our trip to San Diego this Saturday and I cannot wait! Because the drive is so long, Ken convinced me that we need to rent a mini-van. so, I am really excited to try out the van, too. Pretty crazy that i'm excited over a mini-van. Maybe, I'm finally growing up!...Nah!

Well, the exciting thing about this trip is the condo we rented. It is right on the beach! The whole front of the condo is glass so we have an incredible view of the ocean from the living room and kitchen area! We also have a great view from the master bedroom. I look forward to waking up and looking out at the coast. Ken and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary next week. 10 years! I can't believe it!

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: