Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Many Things To Do

Today is going to be fun and filled with many things! so glad I did some housework yesterday. Not sure if I'll have time today!

Next week is our anniversary and Ken's birthday. I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what to get Ken. 10 years is a big deal..not everyone makes it that long and 'lives to tell about it'! So, I finally figured out what to do. For our Anniversary, I'm going to have me and the boys' picture taken. I'd really like to do a photo shoot with all of us...but this one will go in a special frame that I already bought. Then, I bought business cards for him...something he's been asking me for forever...and will buy an engraved business card case for him to store them all in. What to engrave on it? I don't know. My literary, poetic genius has disappeared over the years. finally, Alex and I will go to the comic book store on Friday and get him something there. I hope he likes everything. It is so hard to buy something for someone who already gets what he wants anyway, (and who doesn't like jewelry). So, shopping today!

I also plan on visiting the library. Not looking forward to it because I owe them money...AGAIN! But, hoping it will all work out! I need to get at least a few audio books for our trip.

My goal today is to not go on Facebook as much. I can't believe how addicted I've gotten to it over the last few weeks! I am obssessed! Its a struggle I have to concentrate on and know that i can get over it!

No comments: