Friday, February 6, 2009

Doing good

Been busy with life lately. Just got back from an amazing vacation to San Diego. I started to go back to college taking two classes, (which is plenty). I enjoy both of them and my goal is to finish the semester regardless of grade! Also, I've been working at the Junior High more. In the last two weeks, I've been there 4 times as a sub in the office.

Wednesday was my birthday. It was one of the best birthday's ever. My husband is wonderful and I love him so much. Sometimes, I worry or feel like he is not as thoughtful and then he pulls off wonderful, and thoughtful things...like making my birthday beyond special! He got me a super cool camera for my birthday this year. Which is wonderful as I have started a new project...(planned on this for about a month now). I plan to photo document my whole 34th year. I started a blog on this, (When I'm 34). The camera will make this project so much more fun!

No comments: